We have implemented extensive measures to ensure the health and safety of our team and customers. We are communicating with our staff daily and ensuring crew members are not working if sick or showing symptoms of illness. We will continue to educate our team on sanitation and hygiene best practices, and we are checking in proactively with all clients to confirm no one in the household exhibits symptoms ahead of cleaning appointments.
Precautions in Response to COVID-19
We’ve provided our professional cleaners additional training, which covers a wealth of information designed to keep our cleaners and clients safe. This training includes:
- Proper personal protective equipment (PPE) usage
- New disinfecting product/equipment usage
- Safety protocols for social distancing
Enhanced Disinfection Services
Our cleaners have been trained in the process of disinfecting high-touch areas, along with the dwell-time needed to effectively kill germs. They also adhere to recommended hand-hygiene and the proper way to handle and remove PPE for maximum effectiveness. Team member PPE includes:
- Disposable gloves
- Shoe covers
- Hand sanitizer
- New disinfecting products
What to Expect During Your Cleaning Services?
Because of these new and enhanced safety protocols, you may be wondering what will happen during your cleaning services. We want to be sure you’re comfortable while we’re in your home, so we’ve outlined what you can expect. If you have special instructions for cleaning, you can provide details to us over the phone or email, or you can send us a note via text message with any special requests.
Our cleaners follow these steps upon arrival at your home:
- We can call or text you when we arrive to allow you time to unlock your entry.
- Outside of your home, we will put on our PPE and gather our freshly and thoroughly disinfected cleaning equipment and supplies
- Before we enter your home, you and your family may seclude yourselves in one area of your home while we clean the rest
- Based on your needs and specific requests, we will thoroughly clean your home and provide enhanced disinfection services to effectively disinfect high-touch hard surfaces
- We will announce when we are finished cleaning, then depart your home
- We will remove PPE outside of your home following established guidelines
We hope that you and your family have implemented new protocols too. We would be happy to discuss whatever we can do to accommodate any additional requests to help keep your home and family healthy. Stay well, and please reach out if there’s anything we can do! It is our deepest commitment to provide you with a clean, safe and healthy home or work environment. We appreciate you as a community member and customer. We want to assure you that Leal Home Cleaning is here to help. As we continue to monitor the situation, we will aim to respond swiftly and accordingly to guidelines set by local, state, and federal authorities, and provide timely updates to our customers. We would love to help you! Schedule your cleaning today.